Arizona Roofing Contractors Association
Established in 1969, the Arizona Roofing Contractors Association is a dynamic and well-respected subcontractor trade association. They have grown to become one of the largest trade associations in Arizona, with over 250 members throughout the state.
Sun City HOA
Sun City Home Owners Association (SCHOA) runs the largest active lifestyle retirement community in North America. Founded in 1960 about 30 minutes northwest of Phoenix, Sun City has over 27,000 homes and 43,000 residents, 7 recreational centers, 8 golf courses, 2 bowling centers, 3 country clubs, an outdoor amphitheater, more than 120 charter clubs, and 325 days of sunshine a year.
Arizona Cool Roof Council
The Arizona Cool Roof Council (ACRC) is a non-profit independent organization that promotes the use of cool roofing materials in new and renovated roof systems. We are a clearinghouse for information related to the design and construction of “cool roofs” and an educational resource for roof designers, installers, and building owners.
Sun City West HOA (PORA)
The mission of the Property Owners and Residents Association (PORA) of Sun City West is to provide leadership and organization as the advocate for the residents of Sun City West with all levels of local cities, Maricopa County and the State of Arizona.
Western States Roofing Contractors Association
WSRCA is dedicated to promoting professionalism by providing leadership for the benefit of its members. The success of each member is continually enhanced by providing:
- Industry education, specific to the western United States
- A forum for information exchange
- A means for industry problem identification and resolution
- Regular communications through newsletter and trade publications
- An industry liaison between manufacturers and contractors
- An annual convention and trade show, the Western Roofing Expo
- The pursuit of the highest industry standards for the West