Limited to the first 25 customers. If it is determined that additional work and repairs are needed, the $49.99 will be applied to the estimate as a credit upon contract signing.
The Monsoons blowing dust, high winds and driving rain can wreak havoc on your roof. The best way to prevent a roofing problem is to have your roof inspected and maintained annually. Did you know that 90% of all roofing leaks occur around roof penetrations? These leaks can be prevented by performing simple and affordable roof maintenance. Jim Brown & Sons Roofing Co., Inc. will send a certified roofing inspector to your home to assess your roof.
The inspections are customized to each homeowner’s unique situation but the following will give you an idea of what a typical maintenance and inspection includes.
Inspections will note:
- Any issue that need to be addressed such as tree overgrowth, animal nesting or third party damage
- The current condition of your roofing system will be assessed to help you budget and plan for your next roof replacement. Nobody likes costly surprises!
- We will reseal all roof penetrations such as pipes, vents, chimney, and a/c flashings
- Any debris on the roof will be cleaned off and hauled away
- If you have a tile roof, maintenance includes replacing broken tile and re-aligning any tile that has shifted
- Shingles will be re-secured if necessary and flat roofs will have cracks and blisters repaired
Annual inspections and maintenance are important for all roofs no matter the pitch; flat or steep, the system; tile, shingles, or foam. The cost to perform the maintenance compared to replacement is pennies on the dollar.
We have been roofing in Arizona since 1982. Family owned and operated. Licensed, boned and insured. We are in good standings with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors. Not to mention Accredited with the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
When the next storm hits don’t lose sleep worrying about your roof and the costly damage that could occur. Sleep with the peace of mind that Jim Brown & Sons Roofing Co Inc. is keeping your biggest investment water tight.