Concrete tiles are a very popular roofing style in Phoenix. While tile roofing is a more durable option than shingles, it also lends itself perfectly for a house’s beautification, insulation and appreciation as well.
Throughout our 40+ year career as a roofing company in Phoenix, we’ve helped a lot of homeowners create unique and impressive tiled roofs for their homes. We’d like to do the same for you, and we’re positive you’ll appreciate the features of extremely durable tile roofing.
If you require tile roofers in Phoenix, we’ll begin by sending an experienced member of our team to perform a roof inspection. After examining your roof, we’ll explain your material options for roof tiles. If you decide to choose JBS for your tile roof installation, our certified, insured and licensed roofers will schedule a date to perform the repair or installation that is most convenient for you.
As one of the leading tile roofing repair companies in Phoenix, our tile roofing systems are watertight and will be the closest match possible to your existing roof. For older roofs, it can sometimes be an issue to locate similar tiles if the manufacturer is no longer in business. If necessary, we can also replace all roof tiles.
All outdated or broken tiles and worn-out underlayment is removed. The underlayment is an extremely important layer of your roof. If your underlayment needs to be replaced or is not installed properly, you will certainly experience leaks.
We will begin installing your Phoenix AZ roof tile as soon as your roofing surface is prepared. Once installed, we’ll discuss your warranty coverage and even send in the paperwork for you at no extra charge!
We offer a variety of roof tiles including different colors and finishes.
Concrete roof tiles are constructed using water, sand, and cement. Color can be dispersed throughout the tile or added to only the surface. Concrete tiles are available in different shapes. You will find more styles in concrete than with wood shake, slate, and traditional clay roof tiles in Phoenix.
As one of the premier Phoenix tile roofing & tile roof repair companies, we offer concrete tile style options including:
• S Tile is similar to the Southwest Spanish roofs used for the early mission. These tiles reflect the rustic beauty of the Old World.
• Flat roof tiles in Phoenix Arizona are versatile and represent the roof styles of the Eastern Seaboard, northern Europe, and England.
• Phoenix AZ concrete roof tiles also include tiles that look like a shake. These tiles are affordable and authentic replications of cedar shake roofs with hand splits.
• Sandcast tile is unique and constructed with all-natural materials such as sand and clay. Each batch offers attractive color variances due to its unique nature. Roof tiles can be handmade or made by machine.
• Clay roof tiles in Phoenix are available in many different colors, finishes, and styles. Clay is baked then molded to create your tiles. You can have a texture applied or have the tiles glazed. The material is resilient and stands up to fire, wind, and hail. Due to the weight of clay roof tiles, your home must meet structural standards for your roof decking and frame.
Get started with a quick, free estimate. Financing available!
• Clay tile roofs can last for more than 100 years. Concrete tile roofs last around 50 years. Clay and concrete roof tiles in Phoenix AZ can withstand fire, high winds, and hail. Once installed, concrete tile roof repair is virtually eliminated since you receive a 50-year warranty from most manufacturers.
• Clay and concrete roof tiles are impervious to rot and will never decay.
• Many tile roofing repair companies offer tile roofs because the material is friendly to the environment. Your roof is constructed from earth materials as opposed to chemicals and can be recycled when removed.
• When you look for tile roofers near you, ask them about energy efficiency since the thermal mass of these tiles helps regulate the temperature inside your home.
• Needing your tiles replaced is rare. Unlike shingles that need to be replaced with age, tiles do not need to be replaced unless they are broken from heavy impact. When your tile roof needs to be redone the tile is reused in most cases.
• Roof tiles provide you with a lot of choices including styles and colors to match your home style.
• Phoenix tile roofing & tile roof repair companies charge two to three times more for a clay tile roof as opposed to asphalt shingles. The cost of an average clay tile roof is $675 to $1,400 for each square foot. Concrete tiles cost between $350 to $500 for each square foot installed.
As a company offering tile roof repair in Phoenix, we believe tile roofs are worth the expense for several reasons. Tiles require less maintenance and repair than foam and shingles, have a longer life, and offer better protection from strong winds and hail.
We are a family-owned business with over 40 years of roofing experience. We’ve created an impressive and unique variety of tiled roofs for homes throughout the Valley. If you want the best contractor for tile roof repair in Phoenix, you’ll want JBS on the job. Our roof installers are certified, well-trained, and have the experience to do the job right.
Tile roofs contain several components. The underlayment is the most important. This is the barrier between your tile and roof deck. We place battens over your underlayment to elevate your tile and enable airflow. This helps prevent your underlayment from drying out and requiring the services of tile roofing repair companies. We also use accessories including a drip edge, flashings and eave riser.
The average is 20 years. The actual length of time is dependent on weatherization, debris and critters. Tile roofers near me will replace just the underlayment, not the tile. If the company that installed your tile is no longer in business, replacement tiles may be unavailable. In this instance, we can replace all of your tile or one section you will be unable to see.
Your home must be equipped to handle the weight. If your original roof was shingles, it was most likely not built to handle a heavy load. An engineering report will let you know if your Phoenix home is able to handle the weight of the tiles. If you have a tile roof installed and your home is unable to bear the weight, your roof will noticeably sag.
Although concrete tiles hold up better to hail and strong winds than other roofs such as shingles, concrete tile roof repair may be necessary. Concrete tiles will not become brittle under the direct rays of the Phoenix sun like shingles. The color may fade as time passes due to the sun. Your underlayment does receive excellent protection against the sun due to the tiles. This helps prevent it from becoming dry as time passes.
Despite a tile roof not having an Energy Star rating, we can use them for the creation of a more efficient roofing system. We accomplish this with vented bird stops and elevated battens.
The average is 20 years. The actual length of time is dependent on weatherization, debris and critters. Tile roofers will replace just the underlayment, not the tile. If the tile company that manufactured your tile is no longer in business, replacement tiles may be unavailable. In this instance, we can replace all of your tile or one section you will be unable to see.
Scottsdale Roofing Contractor
Paradise Valley Roofing Contractors
Fountain Hills Roofing Contractors
Gilbert Roofing Contractors
Mesa Roofing Contractors
Queen Creek Roofing Contractors
Chandler Roofing Contractors
Cave Creek Roofing Contractors
Carefree Roofing Contractors
Goodyear Roofing Contractors
Safford Roofing Contractors
Glendale Roofing Contractors
Peoria Roofing Contractors
Sun City Roofing Contractors
SPF or sprayed polyurethane foam is one of the most popular, durable, cost-effective and environmentally-friendly roofing systems in Phoenix. Years of research back this relatively new technology and show the many benefits of foam roofing. Urethane foam roofing in Phoenix offers you a long-term solution for your home. The original SPF roofing has been installed on residential homes in Phoenix since the 1970s.
Although the urethane products we use are similar, our materials are more modern and have been refined and significantly improved over the years. Although the majority of foam roofing contractors offer SPF, you can be assured all of our materials are of the highest possible quality.
Yes, the best system for your flat roof is polyurethane foam. Phoenix residential foam roofing is sprayed on, resulting in a seamless protection layer for your home and it pays for itself due to the insulation value. This means the thickness of the material will save you money on your cooling and heating costs. In addition to leak protection, your Phoenix foam roof will last for the long term.
When the liquid components of a polyol resin and isocyanate are combined, the result is urethane foam roofing. The material is then sprayed onto the surface of your roof. The reaction of the liquid mixture creates a durable insulation layer on your roof. The minimum application layer is one inch. We can use thicker applications for extra insulation.
The combination of benefits and ease you receive with a residential foam roof in Arizona are excellent for the unique weather in the area. Foam roofs have become popular all over the state. At Jim Brown and Sons Roofing, we help you take advantage of all the advantages you receive with foam roofing. We are a family-owned business with over 40 years of experience in the Phoenix area offering high-quality materials and workmanship. Contact us today for a free estimate!
The application process for a residential foam roof in Arizona uses a blowing agent free of CFCs or chlorofluorocarbons. This means you are having a green roofing solution installed. You can take pride in your new roof and the benefits you receive because everything is environmentally friendly.
One of the benefits of polyurethane is insulation. During a Phoenix summer, you need your roof to keep heat away from your home. During the winter, you are kept warm by the same insulation. The insulation is so superior, your energy consumption decreases and you are helping the planet by going green.
A residential foam roof in Arizona keeps water away due to the virtual impenetrability of the closed-cell structure. Since your foam roof helps ensure appropriate drainage, it will help prevent water from collecting even when it is raining. As Phoenix foam roofing contractors, we recommend polyurethane roofing regardless of which type of roof you have. We simply use foam to spray on your new roof.
At Jim Brown and Sons Roofing, we want your roof to be durable whether we are performing foam roof repair in Phoenix or installing an entirely new roof. A spray foam roof is resilient, provides you with durability and protects your home for the long run.
Jim Brown and Sons Roofing5537 N. 59th Ave. Glendale, AZ 85301Phone: (623) 247-9252Fax: (623) email@example.com
Hours of Operation:Monday thru Friday: 7am – 4pm
Payment Types: Cash, Check or CC (Visa, MC, Discover & AMEX).Financing available with approved credit for residential roofing projects.
Dunn & Bradstreet:#10-280-7302
C-42 Commercial 082024R-42 Residential 061127K-40 Insulation 287012CR-45 Sheet Metal 198099KB-1 General Contracting 318282
Phoenix Roofing Products
Chandler Roofing ContractorCave Creek Roofing ContractorGilbert Roofing Contractor
Glendale Roofing ContractorMesa Roofing ContractorPeoria Roofing ContractorFountain Hills Roofing Contractor
Safford Roofing ContractorParadise Valley Roofing Contractor Scottsdale Roofing ContractorGoodyear Roofing Contractor
Queen Creek Roofing ContractorCarefree Roofing ContractorSun City Roofing Contractor
Copyright ©2021 JBS Roofing. Site Design & SEO by Dog Star Web Solutions.